Actually, trac is not completely working. It's better than before, we can commit but now we can't see them in the timeline and also the source browser is not working anymore.
I tried to debug a few days ago but I haven't found why it doesn't work. The path to the svn repository is correct, permissions of trac and on the filesystem are correct so I'm a bit out of ideas.
About the commits, I updated to 1.0 and tagged it and also committed a few patches to fix bugs:
- Client first seen and last seen in kismet netxml file
- Compilation on cygwin 1.7
- OSX patch: Ticket 653: Tap support for Darwin/OS X
- Other small things
The next bugs I'll take care of are:
- Ticket 704: Fix broadcast and multicast detection in aircrack-ng: it still require some work.
- Ticket 498: Aircrack-ng does not support dictionaries over 2Gb
- I'd like to fix another compilation bug on OSX (Ticket 687) but I don't have access to any Mac so if anyone could give me an access to a mac with Darwin and another with Leopard, that's great :). If anybody is getting rid of a Mac with darwin/leopard, we are really interested.
- Ticket 713: Invalid channel parsed from packets with mac80211 drivers
I haven't chosen the other bugs yet, but I still have in mind that WPA handshake detection has to be fixed/enhanced and I remember a bug with airbase-ng not giving the Information Elements in the right order.
There are a few interesting programs and scripts in the forum, and I'd like to give them more visibility (and even small scripts). What are your ideas/opinion about it?
I haven't forgotten the t-shirts. They will be there soon. I might do a few with the new logo for Shmoocon.
Edit (16 Jan 2010): Added one more bug to the list